The RADECT Recipe
Stress Release, Relaxation, and Self Reflection, used to create a wellness retreat experience where you’ll receive the best resources you need for a healthier, happier you! You will have the opportunity to participate in fun activities designed around yoga, detox, and outdoor exercises integrated to support preventative and general health conditions. All while receiving the vacation feel and uniquely long-term benefits custom to your needs of daily living.
Upcoming Intensive Health and Wellness Summits
- Sat, Jun 24Baltimore, MarylandJun 24, 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDTBaltimore, Maryland, The Meeting House, 5885 Robert Oliver Pl, Columbia, MD, USASelf-Care and Functional Health Patterns Summit means taking care of yourself both physically and mentally so you can live well, help others, and do all the things you want to do in life. This summit will show you how!
- Sun, Jun 25Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Sat, Jul 08Alexandria, Virginia
- Sat, Jul 15Chicago, Illinois
- Sun, Jul 16Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Sat, Aug 19Baltimore, MDAug 19, 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM EDTBaltimore, MD, Ruscombe Mansion Community Health Center - 4801 and 4803 Yellowwood Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21209As a Family Caregiver, you spend most of your time caring for others, so we would like to take a few hours to spend on you! You will integrate being a caregiver into healthcare.
- Time is TBDAlexandria, Virginia
- Time is TBDEstes Park, ColoradoTime is TBDEstes Park, Colorado, 2515 Tunnel Rd, Estes Park, CO 80511, USAChronic Pain Retreat Thursday, June 22nd - Sunday, June 25th 2023 Wellness Retreat focused on relieving symptoms of chronic pain through holistic therapies like exercise, yoga, meditation, nutrition, physical therapy, along with outdoor activities and spa treatments.
- Time is TBDEmma's Driftwood
Amazing Wellness Retreats
All you need on a healthy journey
Certified Yoga Teachers
New way of practicing integrative health
Participate in a Retreat
It leads to Long-lasting Health Benefits
We focus on health conditions (IBD, Chronic Pain, Diabetes)
We focus on health professionals (Social Workers, Nurses, and Doctors)
We focus on training (Caregivers, Preventative Care, Yoga Teacher Training)
We focus on minority and health disparity (1 Day Summits, Multi-Day Retreats)
We focus on continuing Education (Yoga Instructors, Community Workers)